Refund and Terminate Plans
Cancelling your account during your trial period will cause your status to change to inactive. Afterwards, your job posts will be closed and removed, and you will lose all access to the account. Your information will still be stored in your account, but you will not be able to access it until you select a subscription plan. If you return to our service to post a job, your account will be charged after your account is reactivated.
If your account is cancelled in the middle of a subscription plan, it will remain active until the plan expires. For instance, if your next billing date is 11/09/2018 and you cancel before then your account will still remain accessible until that date.
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be delighted to help you.
Our service is based on subscriptions, and all users are required to choose a plan while signing up. You are free to turn off your auto-renewal from your subscription details page.
● Go to “My Account,” scroll down and select “Subscription,” then click on “Overview.”
● On this page, you will find your subscription details. Scroll down a bit to the Automatic Renewal tab and click on “Cancel Auto-Renewal in blue to turn off the auto-renewal feature. For further information, feel free to contact the Customer Service team at email@example.com.
We can help you deactivate your account. Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you cancel before your billing date to avoid a renewal.
To cancel your account online, here's what you should do:
● Log in and go to “My Account,” scroll to “Subscription” and then click on “Overview.”
● Depending on your account’s status, you will see two options on your subscription page:
* ”Cancel Free Trial”
* ”Cancel Auto-Renewal”
Select the cancellation button that reflects the status of your account.
- If you are unhappy with our service, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com. We will try to resolve the issue or include a refund if possible.
- Subscription charges are prepaid a month ahead. Once your account is charged, it covers your account for the whole subscription period. For instance, if your subscription expires on 11/09/2018 you will not get a factor of your charge as a refund if you choose to cancel before the expiration date. However, you can still access your account until the expiration date of your subscription.
We aim to make our customers happy. Please contact our Customer Service team and let us know how we can serve you better or get information on how to deactivate your account at firstname.lastname@example.org.