What We’re Looking For
· Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program
· Strong written and spoken English language communication skills
· Should have 12+ months of Lightning development experience
· At least 7 years hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer at a previous company
· Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
· Extensive hands on experience and knowledge on Lightning platform development – including lightning components and APEX
· Solid understanding of release management processes and tools with regard to Salesforce including using GIT/source control
· Solid experience and knowledge developing outbound integrations with Salesforce using REST
· Ability to clearly articulate how to design a scalable and flexible Salesforce application with proven experience in coming up with solid solution designs in past projects
· Proven experience in managing small teams of offshore developers and conducting tasks such as code reviews, capacity management, design reviews, etc.
· Experience in dealing directly with the customer and/or end users is preferable
· Strong knowledge of the agile development methodology
· Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade off’s which exist between different approaches
· At least 2 Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I. Candidates with Platform Developer II or a specialist certification such as Service Cloud Consultant preferred
· Experience on implementations of Service Cloud in Classic and Lightning very beneficial