· Profile, analyze and resolve incidents related to .NET application.
· Provide production, pre-production and test support for a global Microsoft .NET environment build on IIS and Oracle DB.
· Partner with development and operations teams to improve application performance and scalability.
· Actively design and develop system and application monitoring needs.
· Drive the support of business-critical outages, clear paths to resolution, and lead the steps for prevention
· Become a technical leader and mentor teammates.
· Participate in the on-call rotation in support of our 24×7 Production environments.
· Create SQL queries to find the details from Database.
· Navigate through multiple logs to understand the root cause of the issue.
· Deploy release to production, staging and QA environments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· A creative thinker who can investigate multiple paths in the hunt for the root cause of an urgent issue
· Development experience on .net (C#) and production support.
· Having proven knowledge on writing SQL queries to investigate the data.
· Clear understanding of ITIL framework.