Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
System implementation and process re-engineering experiences in the areas of financial product control and/or balance sheet for Automation /process reengineering projects.
Key Responsibilities/ Day to Day Activities:
- Work with senior managers, SMEs, and users to identify requirements and be responsible for Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data analysis on securities and transactions to identify the root cause and the resolution of the issues.
- Coordinate with business and technology partners to get feedback and sign off’s.
- Complete or facilitate functional requirements process
- Write or contribute to test scenarios and drive UAT planning and implementation.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
- Reconcile trades and positions from different sources.
- Develop or contribute to cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
- 6-10 years’ experience in business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, project management preferred.
- Some knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives Instruments;
- Some knowledge in accounting and financial calculations, such as P&L, dividends, coupons, accretion.
- Financial control and/or product control experience is a plus.
- Be able to manage project milestones and risks.
- Understand general ledger posting.
- Experience in business process reengineering and software development life cycle is a plus
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications is a plus.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
- Good communications including the ability to compile and contribute to management level presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
Experience4 - 6 Years