Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Apply business analysis tools and techniques that deliver clear associations between business strategies and digital solutions.
- Support planning and execution of digital initiatives and opportunities using a variety of methodologies including Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall.
- Incorporate and radiate process analysis techniques and best practices to promote development of business-centricity and digital alignment across cross-functional teams.
- Model and improve customer experience, operational processes and enterprise digital capabilities while supporting alignment with strategic objectives of the firm.
- Translate digital business strategy and capability models into detailed business and functional specifications and support Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners through a variety of phases and activities, including:
- Elicit information and raw data via focused interviews, document analysis, workshops, and surveys
- Holistically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into consumable details, and clearly differentiate between business user requests and the actual underlying business needs.
- Translate business and operational needs into business and functional requirements in a comprehensive, accurate and well-articulated format to be shared with cross-functional stakeholders
- Coordinate and perform the prioritization, transition and ongoing management of business requirements
- Provide oversight and support to various IT functions in creating artifacts and performing development and quality assurance support activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business & Process Analyst in the Insurance or Financial Services Industry. Experience in the Commercial Insurance space is a big plus.
- Relevant experience in partnering with Ops and IT teams to conceptualize, design and, launch digital solutions in a fast-paced cross-functional project setting.
- Comprehensive understanding of system development life cycle (SDLC) and project methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Adaptive style and the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new information.
- Respond well to change and ambiguity while handling multiple stakeholder’s demands and priorities effectively.
Experience2 - 4 Years