Will be responsible for partnering with our businesses and functions across Client to:
- Ensure all the elements are in place for the rapid deployment of Robotics and other related technologies, including infrastructure, vendor agreements, training and a standardized playbook.
- Research emerging technologies and ensure best practice transfers across businesses and functions
- Support businesses and functions in identification of opportunities and help drive the execution of complex projects, where needed
- Track and ensure coordination of Client’s Robotics Book of Work
- Provide visibility and governance for Senior Management and the Board over the Robotics program across Client.
- Act as a Smart Automation Catalyst partnering with Businesses and Global Functions to identify opportunities to apply Robotics and build a book of work in line with business priorities and the objectives of the Services Strategy: 2020. In addition to being able to work with and influence senior management, this will require an understanding of which technologies are best suited to different use-cases and to translate those into business cases with a clear ROI.
- Lead the build-out of key supporting components such as:
- Optimize and refine the playbook for each emerging technology to ensure the fastest delivery possible (from use-case identification through to full implementation)
- In partnership with Technology, setup and maintain a knowledge sharing library for both (a) information about how to implement Robotics and (b) re-usable Bot code
- Lead the build-out of the Robotics Training Strategy (including the articulation of different audience segments, training needs, and content for each group)
- Work with partners across Client to identify and resolve barriers to seamless execution
- Support the development of a Standardized Business Case tool
- Support the development and execution of the vendor engagement strategy
- Support the design and build-out of ‘Robotic workforce management tools’ to ensure visibility and control of Robot performance
- Industrialize a firm-wide Change Management approach to create a strong controls ecosystem around Robotic deployment
- Refine the Services Strategy Business case (in partnership with Finance)
Experience4 - 6 Years