Try performing the following steps.
1) Try resetting your password: when you will click on the ‘forgot password’ link a list of instructions will guide you to the next course.
2) Delete information in your cache and cookies. Try logging in again after clicking on the ‘clear cookies’ link. The cookies can be deleted manually.3) As a last resort contact our customer support team or send us an email regarding this query.
1) Go to ‘My Account’ prompt at the top of the page. Then, from the drop-down menu choose your name/email. In another drop down menu click on ‘Change Password’.
2) The ‘My Details ‘page’ will appear. You will then be required to mention your previous password once and the new password two times in the required fields. Upon completion remember to click on ‘save changes’.Review the article below to learn how to reset your password without logging in.
1) Sign in to your Chibbz account.
2) Go to the ‘I am Employer’ prompt and then select ‘Forgot Password’ available at the bottom end
3) Enter your email address and select ‘Reset password’.
4) At this point, you will receive the instructions via email in your email inbox.
5) Do as directed in the instruction list. Search your spam folder in case you do not see any email.
Review the following sections to learn how to customize your password settings.